Purolator is the Canadian courier’s service, which is well known worldwide. It works around the whole globe – exactly this fact makes this company an international one. The carrier started its activity in 1960, and since then only grows its possibilities.
Here is represented a few interesting facts, which helps you to find out a little bit more about Purolator:
What does the Purolator mean?
The company’s name was not always the same – the first name was Trans Canada Couriers, Ltd. The well-known name – Purolator – was appointed only in 1987.
The company wasn’t always making a delivery – firstly it was a part of the American company, which produced oil filters. Precisely this fact was decisive while choosing the name – it contains three words – “pure” + “oil” + “later.”
Short facts about Purolator
- The most significant partner of the Purolator is UPS – this company helps to make delivery outside of Canada.
- The amount of company’s stuff is growing daily – not it includes more than 10 000 people.
- Usually, delivery makes with the help of the cars, but also Purolator operates with the air vehicle, provided by Cargojet Airways. The most popular plains are Boeings – models no 727, 757 and, of course, 767.
- The central office is located in Mississauga, Ontario.
- The corporation earns more than 1.5 billion of Canadian dollars – this number is impressive!
Why to choose Purolator?
So, using this carrier, you always can be sure that you’ll get the high-qualified services – can company takes care of every customer. It’s entirely no matter what do you want to send – a tiny greeting card or a whole elephant – everything will arrive safe & sound, in time & in a better way. Purolator – the best delivery with the Canadian quality!
Tracking number is missing.
We can't show you results because the tracking number is missing.
Please enter the tracking number into the field above.
You haven’t entered the number, so we can’t show you the results
Find out the tracking number
You can get it from the sender’s notice, email, SMS or at the receipt.
Click the button below
And open the carrier’s page, where you should enter your number👇
You are awesome!
Thank you for being with us.👌
- Our Help Center