Being launched in 2009, Hermes has quickly entered and conquered the British postal market: it became an alternative solution that boasts convenience, flexibility, and affordability mixed with a decent customer support. Real-time Hermes parcel tracking and fast delivery dates have made it one of leading UK postal services.
The history of Hermes
Here’s a short summary of the company’s path:
- Hermes was launched in 2009 in the United Kingdom.
- By June 2011, the company delivered 1 million parcels.
- By February 2012, two million parcels were delivered.
- In June 2012, the company launched 500 Parcel Shops (offices). In 5 months, this number increased to 1,000.
- In May 2013, the carrier delivered over 14,000 books to schools in South Africa.
At the moment, Hermes UK tracking and delivery services are used by large British online retailers, such as QVC, Debenhams, Next Directory, and JD Williams. Its courier network processes over 235 mln parcels annually.
Services by Hermes - track and trace & others
Being one of leading carriers in the UK, it provides the whole gamut of services and tools for both corporate and individual users – for example, Hermes live tracker. It specializes on online delivery providing 2-day shipping via the national network and 3-day delivery of orders to the receiver’s door. Customers can serve themselves using the Pay and print tool in store: they can make a label and pack the order on their own without queues. Those who can’t visit the official office an order carrier service: the carrier’s representative will pick up the parcel.
To top it off, customers enjoy convenient Hermes live tracking and high-quality packaging. You can also make bulk uploads of your orders from eBay, Amazon, Shopify, and other online stores. The company makes shipping simple and safe complying with all clients’ demands.
Hermes collection tracking
International shipping is also available. There’s a convenient online form: customers can calculate the cost and time of delivery by specifying the sending spot and destination together with package dimensions. Another online tool allows finding the nearest UK postal office by using customer’s ZIP code.
Hermes Europe tracking
Quick Facts according tracking Hermes
- At the moment, the postal service is available in 4,500+ locations in the UK.
- Hermes is one of few postal companies that offer extended opening hours – from 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM, seven days a week.
- Hermes Track My Parcel service is also provided by Amazon Alexa tool. It’s totally free – all you need is an Alexa powered device.
- The company offers a business account with lower fees and extra perks for clients who send 150+ parcels a week.
- Compared to other national carriers, Hermes has relatively low prices.
Hermes packet tracking – how to do?
A client can figure out the status of delivery using a 16-digit Hermes tracking number. It can be pasted in the upper right window on the main page – a user doesn’t have to be logged in. Alternatively, a barcode or receipt number can be used. Hermes track order service is now available on Alexa devices – they’re activated by voice.
live tracking Hermes
Third-party services can also be used to find your parcel. For example, customers can track the location of the package in real time by typing in the Hermes tracking ID on k2track.com and other similar websites (it also applies to local postal services in case of international shipping).
Key Advantages of corriere Hermes tracking
Why do British and international customers choose this service?
- It has the lowest prices in the UK and Europe (local delivery starting from £1.99, international –from £5.60 exc VAT).
- Hermes customer service is provided 24/7.
- Individual users can send up to 15 kg parcels.
- Hermes post tracking is totally free for all orders.
- Parcel protection reaches £2,500 on certain services.
- 4,600 offices across the United Kingdom.
- Most parcels are delivered within 3-7 days in the UK and across Europe.
Hermes tracking contact info
Want to calculate the exact cost and time of shipping? Want to order courier service? Have questions about Hermes logistics tracking service? You can either generate a ticket in your personal account or visit the nearest carrier’s office to consult with an assistant. There’s phone or email support, but they’re hard to find on the website.
Hermes tracking phone number
The FAQ section partially compensates that: it enlists questions concerning Hermes tracking service, packaging, limits, price, and many other important issues. The new beta version of the website also has live chat – that’s the fastest way to get a response.
The carrier is an ever-growing UK postal company that keeps satisfying the need of customers across the entire country. It boasts agreeable pricing policy, fast delivery, useful extra tools, and convenient Hermes web tracking service.