Here’s a short summary of the company’s path:
- Hermes was launched in 2009 in the United Kingdom.
- By June 2011, the company delivered 1 million parcels.
- By February 2012, two million parcels were delivered.
- In June 2012, the company launched 500 Parcel Shops (offices). In 5 months, this number increased to 1,000.
- In May 2013, the carrier delivered over 14,000 books to schools in South Africa.
At the moment, Hermes UK tracking and delivery services are used by large British online retailers, such as QVC, Debenhams, Next Directory, and JD Williams. Its courier network processes over 235 mln parcels annually.