One of the most popular British carriers, My Hermes was established in 2009 and is commonly used together with the official postal service. It provides great customer support, excellent speed, and convenience. My Hermes boasts a large number of services, including international shipping and real-time parcel tracking.
Facts about My Hermes UK
Although this British carrier has appeared on the market only 10 years ago, it has managed to gain a good reputation quickly and deserve the trust of customers. What makes My Hermes UK so special?
- The company runs several thousand offices around the UK. Today, over 4,500+ locations are available in Britain.
- My Hermes is actively involved in charity. For example, in 2013, it delivered books to schools in South Africa.
- Hermes services are used by large British online retailers, including Next Directory, QVC, Debenhams and JD Williams.
- Every year, its courier network delivers 235+ mln parcels.
- My Hermes Europe offices work from 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM, seven days a week. This is one of the rare postal companies with such opening hours. It makes the service as convenient as never before.
- My Hermes offers lower prices than other national carriers – that’s why it attracted so many customers in a short period of time.
- Tracking of My Hermes parcels can be done via Alexa-powered devices.
- Business account holders who send over 150 parcels a week enjoy extra privileges and lower commissions.
My Hermes contact and tracking information
Have questions? My Hermes contact information can be found on the official website. It can take a few hours to receive a response via email. If you need instant help, don’t hesitate to visit the nearest My Hermes office.
Where to get the tracking information? You can define parcel’s location in several ways, and the easiest one is to visit the official website.
- Open My Hermes website.
- Find ‘Track a parcel’ section in the upper right corner of the page.
- Paste the My Hermes number for tracking (as a rule, it’s a 16-digit code).
- Press OK and you will see the information about the current tracking status and due date.
my hermes login
You can track your parcel without using personal information via third-party services, such as k2track.com.
If you need more information about the tracking status, you can log in to your personal account and proceed to the Orders section. In the client area, users can manage their parcels and delivery-related documents.
How long My Hermes parcel delivery takes?
The time for delivery of My Hermes parcel depends on the type of service used. For example, shipping on the territory of the UK takes 1-5 days and varies according to the distance.
My Hermes specializes in 2-day and 3-day delivery to receiver’s door. As for international delivery, it takes 5-14 days depending on the country of destination. To accelerate the process of shipping, customers can send shipments on their own using Pay and print tool in store. They just need to come to My Hermes send a parcel by sticking a label and attaching it to the box. If you can’t visit a service center, My Hermes representative can pick up the parcel.
In case of delays, customers are always informed about the new due dates and reasons for the late shipping.
When to contact My Hermes?
You haven’t received the parcel? It was lost or shipped in a damaged condition? You have the right to be compensated for that. To solve the issues, you can either visit the nearest postal office or try to contact My Hermes. It can be done in several ways:
- You can generate a ticket in your personal account and wait for the reply.
- There are an email address and a phone on the official website.
- Alternatively, you can contact the company via web chat.
my hermes contact
Before you rush to contact the assistants, make sure that:
- You’ve specified the right address of delivery.
- You checked up for the parcel right in the place where it was supposed to be delivered (postal service, your mailbox, business address, etc).
- The carrier did not inform you about possible delays and changes.
Why working with My Hermes?
One of the most well-established British carriers ensures an exceptional quality of services. Why prefer My Hermes to other British carriers?
First, it has very low commissions in comparison with other British and European carriers. Local shipping starts from £1.99, international deliveries – from £5.60 exc VAT).
Secondly, the service is available all week long, and prolonged business hours make it very convenient. It goes without mentioning the customer support that’s available 24/7. Users can solve their issues as quickly as never before.
Thirdly, there’s the whole gamut of additional services, such as My Hermes collection of parcels from sender’s home, or business accounts for corporate users. This is a carrier with individual approach and agreeable rates!
my hermes collection