One of the most well-established global delivery companies, R & L Carriers provides excellent quality of service for both individual and corporate clients. Existing on the market for over 50 years, it combines competitive prices with reliability and exceptional speed – all that guarantees customer satisfaction.
The history of R And L Carriers
The business was established in 1965 by Ralph L. "Larry" Roberts who used his own truck only to carry furniture and deliver large parcels. With the purchase of Mayflower Moving and Storage company, R & L Carrier grew further. By 1989, the company also acquired Gator Freightways, Inc., which helped to provide services in the South of the USA. In 1992, Greenwood Motor Lines, Inc. was purchased, and the carrier started adding new service centers year by year.
The union of the above-mentioned companies laid the foundation of what R L Carriers looks like now. The company introduced its own system of delivery that allowed for exceptional transit times. In 1990s, the company added service centers in 23 more states including New York and soon leveraged delivery to Puerto Rico, Canada, Hawaii, and Alaska. In 2006, the carrier started operating in Washington and Oregon.
Today, the company serves all states of America, as well as Puerto Rico, Canada, the Dominican Republic, and the Caribbean Islands. It continues expanding the coverage while sustaining a decent quality of service.
Services provided by R & L Carriers Inc
R&L carriers offer the whole gamut of services thanks to its large transportation network. Those include:
- LTL freight shipping. Less-than-Truckload (LTL) is used for carrying small parcels on a constant basis. The company processes such orders within a few days depending on the distance between sender and receiver.
- Business Critical service. This service is suitable for express shipping. Having over 5,000 vehicles at its disposal, R And L Carrier can meet even strict business requirements and any timeframes.
- Logistics services are the company’s strong side because it can handle shipping at all stages and has all means of transport available. Aside from air and ocean shipping, it also provides project and reverse logistics, supply chain management, delivery of items for trade shows, and ‘white glove’ services.
- Truckload services allow for delivering parcels over 22,000 pounds by truck or by rail. No matter what the size of the load is, R&L Carriers Inc can ship it anywhere and leave package contents 100% safe.
- Value-added shipping service is provided for fragile items, hazardous stuff and any other packages requiring especially careful treatment.
r& l carriers
Advantages of Rnl Carriers
Being a shipping company with a very long history, R&L carriers boasts a lot of competitive advantages over its rivals.
Firstly, it operates a huge transporting networks with 5,000+ vehicles and over 14,000 transportation means. Customers can have their parcel shipped by air, by the ocean (Pacific and Atlantic), railway, and other methods. That makes R&L Carrier a great solution for shipping worldwide.
Secondly, RL carriers works with both individual clients and corporations and delivers parcels of literally any size. Besides, it can work with special demands providing vans with scanners and refrigerators, customs clearance, Jet express, specialty equipment, and other unique services. No matter which requirements you have – the company is likely to comply with them.
Thirdly, the official website provides a lot of useful information, and there’s online customer service to help customers at any stage of shipping. R&L carriers have a very user-friendly and fast customer support.
How to track a parcel with R &L Carriers?
As for tracking, the carrier provides exactly what other companies do. On the main page of R&L carriers website, you should find section ‘Shipment Tracing’ and paste the tracking ID. No login is required. Additionally, there’s an option for multiple shipping tracing: you can type up to 25 numbers to find the location of parcels. The information about parcel location is updated regularly.
r&l carriers tracing
During the process of shipping, a customer can use such tools as:
- Rate quote.
- Calculation of transit time.
- Pickup request.
Parcel can also be tracked on third-party websites, for instance, k2track.com. Only R&L carriers number is required.
If you need some rare and unique services, R&L carriers is the top pick: the company provides all shipping services possible and has a large transporting network for exceptional speed and quality.
Larry Roberts’ R&L Carriers is a truly unique family business. A small venture has grown into a huge company that covers not only USA, but other regions, too. This is one of the most reliable carriers in the US and abroad.