Want to stay in the know about the shipping status of your parcels? With AusPost track service it becomes as easy as never before. The most popular Australian postal company has done everything to provide its customers with a comprehensive tracking solution. There’s no need to visit the nearest postal offices or waste time on logging in your personal account to get a quick insight into the parcel status – now, the information is available at your fingertips, no matter which device you use.
AusPost track parcel options
There are several ways you can use AusPost track parcel service and find out the current shipping status of your parcel.
The easiest way to get shipping information is using the homepage of the official AusPost website:
- Open the page and find Track an item section.
- Copy and paste the tracking ID. You can track multiple shipments – click Track multiple.
- Press Track and see the information about the item.
Alternatively, you can find Tools section and choose Track an item. The navigation is intuitive, so it’s impossible not to find AusPost track service on the main page.
Note that you can use the tracking number on third-party tracking websites, such as k2track.com. No registration is required, no personal information should be specified. However, you get the minimal amount of data – only the current shipping status and the shipping stages that have already been passed.
If this variant is not convenient for you, you can select other tracking options.
Here’s how you can track delivery AusPost status and get more information about shipping process status using your personal account:
- Log in your personal account on the AusPost website.
- Go to the Orders section and find the current deliveries.
- See details about the shipping: the current location of your parcel, due date, possible delays and reasons for it, pick up office, type of service, and so much more. When the parcel is handled, you can also manage invoices, the proof of delivery, and other documents.
How to track AusPost using email?
Being an AusPost customer, you always stay informed about the delivery status of parcels. To get real-time notifications about updates in the shipping process, subscribe using your email. This way, whenever a parcel goes through a sorting center and changes location, you will know it first. Don’t forget that email messages also contain the tracking number, and if you need more details, you can check them out on the official website using the personal account.
Want to track AusPost using your smartphone? Install the AusPost app, and you will receive push notifications about your parcels. The application is compatible with iOS and Android, and has pretty much the same functionality as the website: you will get access to your personal account to manage shipping and documents. That’s the simplest way to track your shipments on the go, but keep in mind that Internet connection is required.
AusPost com AU track of lost items
Your parcel is missing, delayed, or damaged? As a rule, the vast majority of missing packages and letters are found – AusPost com AU track service works well. You have the right to demand a full refund, but the company will do everything possible to track it. If your shipment wasn’t delivered by the due date, you should either contact AusPost online (by email, or in the live chat) or visit the nearest AusPost office. The team will help you to find out where the parcel might be lost. Otherwise, you are free to claim compensation for the lost parcel and items damaged during the transition.
auspost com au track
You can let Auspost track and trace your shipment, or try to find it yourself. Check out the following:
- Due date. Use the delivery calculator on the website to check when the item is supposed to be received (that applies to both untracked and tracked shipments).
- Did you receive the notification card? It might be left under your door, or in your letterbox. The item might have been shipped to the Post Office.
- Were address details correct? There might be a mistake in the address.
- Does track my order AusPost service applies? If it was an untracked parcel, you never know where exactly it is.
- Maybe someone accepted or signed for the item on your behalf? If you live in a large apartment house, check out the mailroom or ask the building managers.
- Find out whether server delays took place.
track parcel auspost
Why you should use AusPost track item service?
No matter what’s inside the parcel sent or received, you want to make sure that it reaches the destination safely and quickly. AusPost track item service facilitates the tracking process and keeps you informed about the shipping status. This option is totally free and available from any device! Parcel management has never been so simple and intuitive – AusPost provides all possible ways to obtain necessary information.