Pos Laju is the main private courier service in Malaysia that covers about 80% of the country territory (it’s the largest national coverage) and boasts a large transporting system. The company specializes in both regular delivery and next-day delivery, and the range of services available is quite large.
What makes it one of the industry leaders is quick shipping, careful handling of parcels, and an agreeable pricing policy. Pos Laju Malaysia works with both individual and corporate clients sending parcels within the country and outside its borders.
traking POS Laju
Let’s check Poslaju quick facts
- The courier’s services are available in over 1,000 outlets, including 704 traditional Laju offices, 264 mini offices, and 68 branches. Besides, the parcels can be received in 24 trailers (Pos-On-Wheels) and 6 Kiosks. Aside from regular transport, the company uses four Pos Laju Go2U mobile units.
- Whenever clients need help, they can either visit one of 13 service centers or find Poslaju contact phone number and email – the customer support is available during business hours mostly, seven days a week.
- Beyond the working hours, Poslaju continues doing its work: over 100 authorized agents and individual agents help clients to get access to services. They also assist people in areas where outlets are inaccessible.
- The company boasts the largest carrier fleet in the country. It allows for delivering items in the most hard-to-reach areas.
- Aside from Poslaju customer service, clients can get information in numerous FAQ sections on the website: the vast majority of issues are covered there.
POS Laju traking
Provided services by the Poslaju Office
Thanks to a large delivery network, Poslaju can render a myriad of shipping options and services, including:
- Same day delivery;
- Next day delivery;
- Time certain shipping;
- On-demand pick-up;
- Express delivery.
It does without mentioning insurance – the company guarantees compliance with standards and deadlines.
“Will I find Poslaju near me?” – you wonder. The number of outlets is impressive, so customers are likely to find an office in their town. There are 44 service centers at IKOBANA, 50 Mail Boxes Etc. outlets, MPH bookstore outlets, and other locations. Customers can use their services on weekend, too.
About Poslaju Home and International Delivery
Poslaju parcel can be sent to over 232 countries all over the world via EMS (Express Mail Service) and other global carriers. Poslaju mostly uses EMS because it has the largest global coverage and a well-established postal network.
Here’s some basic information about international delivery in Poslaju:
- Shipping of documents and merchandise objects is available for parcels up to 30 kg only.
- Poslaju postage and weight limits depending on the country of destination.
- Door-to-door shipping is also provided.
- In some countries, the Proof of Delivery (POD) technology is available. As soon as the parcel is shipped and received, the customer will get a notification via SMS or email.
A couple of words about tracing Pos Laju services
There are several options for tracing parcels. The first is Poslaju online tracking: a customer should visit the official website and type the tracking number in ‘Search Pos Laju’ window. Alternatively, it can be done in the personal account, but it requiring logging in.
How to find the parcel when you’re on the go? Pos Laju mobile application is available in Google Store (please, note that iOS is not supported). The mobile app allows for tracking and managing orders in a couple of clicks.
Third-party websites can be used to track the parcel, too. Using such services as k2track, customers can check out Poslaju courier actions and find out where their shipments are. The data is regularly updated.
Poslaju shipping Rules & Restrictions
Since the company complies with local and international shipping standards strictly, it has a few restrictions concerning the type of objects delivered. For example, it prohibits the delivery of weapons and explosives, live plants and animals, jewelry and precious stones/metals, drugs and narcotics, currency, and counterfeit goods. The detailed list can be found on the official website.
Those who need Poslaju service for delivery of dangerous goods should declare the items before shipping. These objects include radioactive materials, toxic substances, corrosive and flammable liquids, and solids, and other miscellaneous goods.
tranking POS Laju
Weight & dimensions restrictions apply, too. Customers can use online tools to check the overall weight/volume of their shipment and find out whether it is possible to have it delivered.
The leading carrier in Malaysia, Poslaju performs a wide range of delivery services for customers worldwide. Aside from being a well-established domestic company, Poslaju national courier partners with other delivery services to ensure flawless user experience and exceptional speed.