- The courier’s services are available in over 1,000 outlets, including 704 traditional Laju offices, 264 mini offices, and 68 branches. Besides, the parcels can be received in 24 trailers (Pos-On-Wheels) and 6 Kiosks. Aside from regular transport, the company uses four Pos Laju Go2U mobile units.
- Whenever clients need help, they can either visit one of 13 service centers or find Poslaju contact phone number and email – the customer support is available during business hours mostly, seven days a week.
- Beyond the working hours, Poslaju continues doing its work: over 100 authorized agents and individual agents help clients to get access to services. They also assist people in areas where outlets are inaccessible.
- The company boasts the largest carrier fleet in the country. It allows for delivering items in the most hard-to-reach areas.
- Aside from Poslaju customer service, clients can get information in numerous FAQ sections on the website: the vast majority of issues are covered there.
POS Laju traking