Track Canada Post
One of the main local carriers, Canada Post offers a wide range of shipping services for customers from all over the world. You can track Canada Post parcels right from the moment of dispatch and until it’s delivered to your doorstep. Let’s find out how to use the tracking service, and what makes Canada Post a top choice for customers.
Canada Post track and other advanced services
The company renders a myriad of services for both individual customers and businesses – the carrier delivers parcels of any size, to any corner of the world. No matter what kind of package is handled, Canada post track service is applicable to all types of shipping, both local and international.
Depending on the destination, the shipping process takes about 1-3 days on the territory of Canada, and 7-14 days for international deliveries. Thanks to its large transport network (trucks, trains, aircraft), Canada Post delivers packages of any size, starting from letters and finishing by bulky heavy items.
There are many ways you can track order Canada Post parcel – the carrier provides a lot of flexible tracking options for its customers and keeps updating the information in real time. In some cases, delivery details can be changed in the course of the shipping process – there’s nothing impossible with Canada Post. Clients also enjoy a convenient mobile application for parcel management and the whole gamut of additional services.
track canada post
Aside from Canada Post track shipment service, the carrier also provides:
- parcel management via both web and mobile interface;
- safe and quality packaging;
- money transfer and exchange;
- online store of collectible items.
Canada Post track a package within 10 seconds
If you need quick access to shipping information, you can get it easily as 1-2-3. There are several ways to track your parcel without wasting time on logging in and accessing your personal account. Here’s what you should do:
- step 1
Open the main web page of Canada Post track a package using the Tracking section.
- step 2
Paste the tracking number and press ‘Enter’.
- step 3
You will see the current tracking status and the history of the tracking process.
Alternatively, a shipment can be tracked with an ID on third-party websites, such as k2track.com. Please, note that such tracking option does not allow you to manage shipments and get a detailed insight into the process.
canada post track
Other Сanada Post trackin options
There are many other ways Canada Post trackin service is provided. For example, if you need to manage your parcels and shipping related documents, you should open your personal account. Open the official Canada Post website, log in, and proceed to the client area. There, you will find Order/Shipments section and all detailed information about deliveries.
Please, note that shipment management options aren’t always available: it depends on the type of service used and many other factors. For example, you can track Canada Post parcel after dispatch, but there’s no possibility to change the pick-up office or destination.
How else you can track your parcels?
- Use Canada Post mobile application – it’s available for iOS and Android. Users can access their personal account to track deliveries, manage shipments, get detailed information and use all other services. To keep tabs on the shipping process, they can activate push notifications.
- Track Canada Post shipments using the email box. Canada Post sends updated delivery status on the user’s email. The information is updated in real time, so you will be informed about shipping progress as quickly as possible.
- Visit the nearest Canada Post office and ask assistants to check out the delivery status.
canada post track a package
Where to get Canada Post track package number?
There are many ways you can obtain Canada Post track package number.
First, it’s always specified in the confirmation email you get when the parcel is dispatched. Secondly, the number can be found in the personal account – you need to find the order and check out its details. Thirdly, when a user sends his parcel right in the Canada Post office, he is given printed documents that also contain the tracking number.
Therefore, it’s impossible to lose the number of the sent/expected Canada Post tracked packet – this information is always at your fingertips.
How to track a package Canada Post has lost?
If your parcel has not arrived by the planned time, you can do the following:
- Find the latest shipping status in the delivery history – it will help you to find out when exactly the parcel was lost.
- If you visit internationally, try to find the parcel location using tracking services of other postal companies handling your shipment.
- Cannot track a package Canada Post sent neither of these ways? Check out whether your items have restrictions that might have caused customs problems.
- Make sure the items you send are legally allowed for shipping. Non-mailable objects can be confiscated during customs clearance.
- Visit a Canada Post office and ask assistants’ help.
In case your parcel is damaged lost completely, you can claim compensation from Canada Post or other postal services handling your package at the moment of loss.
track a package canada post
Canada Post track parcel solutions allow for getting necessary information quickly and easily. This carrier exceeds users’ expectations by a mile.